CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

ONLINE QUIZ

5th POSTING: UJI ICT


Online Quiz Results :: Kemahiran Asas ICT
Your Score : 22/30

Online Quiz Results Summary

Your #Attempts : 4
Total Class #Attempts : 633
Your Quiz Score : 22/30
Your Highest Score Ever : 32
Note: This may not be your final marks. Due to some of the subjective and semi-objective questions (short essay and fill in the blank).
Bottom of Form



Online Quiz Results :: Kemahiran Pertengahan ICT
Your Score : 22/45

Online Quiz Results Summary

Your #Attempts : 1
Total Class #Attempts : 192
Your Quiz Score : 22/45
Your Highest Score Ever : 22
Note: This may not be your final marks. Due to some of the subjective and semi-objective questions (short essay and fill in the blank).
Bottom of Form

Hi, I come up again with my fifth posting which I required to do Online Ouiz. Firstly, I did the Kemahiran Asas ICT. My score for this quiz is 22 out of 30. While doing this online quiz I had difficulties in understanding ICT terms which is in Bahasa Melayu. So, Iask some of my friend themeaningof the terms that I did not understand. Secondly, I did Kemahiran Pertengahan ICT. My score in this quiz is 22 out of 45. This quiz quiet tuff depend to Kemahiran Asas ICT. When doing this quiz also I had the same problem which I could not understand some of the ICT terms. Lastly, in my opinion i feel that this kind of quizes helps students to save their time and energy. Moreover, students able to know their marks immediately. So that,students can proceed with thier other quiz. This kind of online quizes is effective and convenient.

1 comments:

norizan said...

Your marks ok? No? Why? Not much written about your experience in taking the test. Hope you do well online