CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE DESCRIPTION OF A GAME


During tutorial I have been ask to play any game which the lecture introduce to us. The games are Rosetta Stone, Code breaker, The lost secret, Navavo vacation, Double up, Hangman and Amazon Trail. So I took a game and begin to play which is the double up game. This game actually teaches me many new words and vocabulary. In my opinion I feel this kind of game usually suit the primary and secondary students who want to improve in their vocabulary and learn new words from it and this will help students in their school work. In addition this game also help us to learn text reconstruction. In this game we are required to fill in the blank with the correct word. Before we begin this came there is a table which gives us the meaning of the words that we use to fill in the blank.For an example, after I played this game I had learn many new vocabulary such as cynical, eccentric and indecisive.The beginning of the game is so easy but when it goes step by step it become more tough. What I say from this is that the computer not only makes our easy but also works as a tutor where it gives us practice and drills our vocabulary understanding.

0 comments: