CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Semenyih Old Folk and Orphanage Home


Hi friends......this is the photo which is taken when I and my friends went to Semenyih Shepherd's Centre. This programe organized by Zaba Chinese Club. This centre take care of old people and orphanage children. We went there to do some activities such as clean the centre and talk with the people who are staying there.
We also did some activities to children and give them some gifts. The day was really very meaning full me. That centre run by Christians but there are chinese and indian who staying there. This kind of activities should be done by everyone which make that people happy.

3 comments:

norizan said...

This is what i value most. Charity work! I see a good samaritan in the making

Unknown said...

Hey, we plan to pay a visit. May I have the contact # and address?

Unknown said...

Hi, Nice work.

But I would like to go and arrange a lunch for the orphanage people. Would you kindly tell me the address / contact info. Kindly, mail me at kecx82kra@nottingham.edu.my

Thank you so much.